Friday, February 20, 2009

Runny Nose, Itchy,Watery Eyes Friday Blues

Yep, you guessed it. It was a long hard battle against the cold bug going around school. Despite my best efforts I was defeated. I felt it coming on all week but fought hard against it. According to Lisa at Sonic, I should have 2 more really bad days and then it should get better. I merely laughed and said....unless I have the 2 week junk. Ahhh....chooo!

I'm suppose to teach Relief Society Sunday....I hope! I hope I have a voice by then and am not grossly looking. I'm forseeing a video tape of the article I'm suppose to do. Hmmm....I'll have to see what I can do. Just in case. Gee...the chocolate has been bought. :)

Well...if you are wondering...I am at school today! Seems that there are about 11 teachers or so out today and there was no subs left! So here I am infecting the little darlings back for infecting me. :) Sorry McKae! You're getting it back!

Ahhhhh....chooo! Ok...time to go. Eyes watering...can't see the screen. Chow! or was that Ahhh....chooo!

1 comment:

McKae M said...

It's ok. I forgive you in advance for my risk of catching the nasty cold again. :) Since I was most likely the person who gave it to you, last wednesday, when I came to school with the cold in full swing. Lol. I guess that's what ya get when you share a desk area.