Thursday, July 31, 2008

Focaccia Tastes Good!


If you haven't had the chance to taste Focaccia Bread, you are missing out. I love it and you can find it at Price Chopper or Wal-mart. I was looking through my bread book this morning (since I didn't want to go to my classroom today and otherwise sheer boredom) and found the recipe. I thought it wouldn't be too hard to make. So here was my attempt. It doesn't look like the kind from the store but it still looks good to me. I'll let you know how it tastes later. Maybe I'll even sneak a picture of Dan eating a piece of it. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yum! That is one spectacular looking loaf...save me a piece!

David and Colleen said...

That looks like something from a french cafe called "La Madaleine" it is in the Dallas area... you have probably heard of it.