Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Rantings

Happy Monday! This is the last few days of sweet vacation! Thursday is the day I get back to work. Although the kids don't show up until next week, we have the joy of sitting through countless meetings and figuring out what we are going to do the first week of school. I'm glad I'm ahead of the game in that aspect.

For all the comic book fans out there or even those who love the Superman, Spiderman, etc movies..Dan and I discovered the funniest thing on youtube. There is a guy that made some pretty funny videos with Super heroes and villians. You can get to them by typing in I am marvel and I am DC. The guy's name is just another random guy. We watched them and died laughing. A lot of inside jokes about the world of comic books and making movies. :)

I tried to find a good Maxine cartoon about Mondays but couldn't find one quick enough to post today. I'll keep my eye out! Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: