Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tired Tuesday!

Whew! I survived Open House! That made for a long day and I still managed to get to school way to early again this morning. I just like being at school early. I eat my breakfast at my desk...checking email and just getting organized for the day. :)

This is a crazy busy week. I think I have something going on every day. But that is quite all right...it keeps me out of trouble. (wink wink)

I volunteered to help the person who is helping the National Honor Society Sponsor who is out on maternit leave. I helped a little last year so I knew how to do some stuff. I helped with the big invitation meeting today. That was actually a lot of fun. Then I am co-sponsoring the International Club so I worked on the officers application packets. We are meeting on Thursday after school. All that and I still found time to teach my classes, talk teaching strategies with a couple of new teachers and plan out the rest of the week. Whew..!

Sleep's comming early tonight...I hope!

No comments: