Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isn't it lovely...to be back to work!



I'm so tired! It always happens this time of year. I forget what it's like to be at work and then I remember! ;) No seriously, today was not that bad. I actually enjoyed the "motivational" speaker and the superintendent didn't act like a stiff shirt. :) He smiled and made jokes...it was great. I got to know the new teachers in my department a little better. I found out that Ashley and I have something in common...a love for Guatemala! I was talking to her a little bit about my experiences there as well. She and her husband are really nice. Our new French teacher, Andrea, is a sweetheart too. I was sad that Linda, who I taught with for 4 years, wouldn't be back this year but it is going to be ok. :) I know all of you are probably getting excited to send the little ones off to school next week! ;) I'll be ready for Tuesday...I hope!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sad day for teachers, happiest day of the year for parents :) Yippee school starts in 3 days and mine are all going........I'm a happy mommy!!!!