Monday, August 25, 2008

Inside Joke

Well...the original pictures that I was trying to put on yesterday was in a scrapblog. If I ever figure out how to do it I will. So therefore the title page wasn't there. :) So here it is...It's the end of the world as we know it. It is the name of a song by REM. We put it on the front of our wedding invitation because that was the reaction we recieved upon telling the world that we had finally found someone and were getting married. Nobody in my old ward believed me until I moved! Even then some were sceptical. So the day of the reception there were some mighty surprised peeps! :)

How's that for a romantic story on this hectic Monday!?! Well...it's off to the "solitude of fortress"! Tonight is Open House!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Those pictures with Dan in that little car make me giggle. You guys are so cute!