Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it safe....

So as Labor Day approaches, one must ask themselves...is it safe to wear white after Labor Day? I mean that use to be a fashion rule followed by the masses to not wear white after the Day of (non)Labor. But seriously, does any one follow those rules anymore? I wonder if I dare to wear white on Sept. 2 and see if the fashion police come and arrest me for a Fashion Violation! :)

Just a thought...hmmm... anyone else want to tempt fate with me?

Wish someone would give some of the girls at school some fashion violations! Bring on the cold weather...then they will cover up! Ok...some any way!

My rantings for the day! Toodles!

4 comments:

David and Colleen said...

Hey I like that picture of you and Dan :)
I hear ya with wanting the cold weather to get here so some people will cover up...it is just wrong to see David wearing nothing but G-strings and cowboy boots around the house ;) I am busting stitches laughing so hard right now I am crying! I know... I am disturbed :)
Have a good day :)

Leslie said...

Well, if you want to know my feelings about it....I think it is wrong for anyone to wear white pants at all, at any time. But, that's just me.

Mary said...

Colleen... you're killing me! I was dying laughing when I read that! Oh my gosh....hurry up and write in your blog girlfriend! You are to funny to not be writing in your blog!
Love ya! See ya Sunday!
Mary

McKae M said...

Yeah right!!! lol. Girls cover up... that's funny. Seriously, it drives me crazy when girls come to school in mini skirts and tank tops and complain how cold they are. If they are really that cold, then maybe they should learn to wear clothes. This isn't rocket science, it's common sence. Duh!!! lol.