Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stressed OUT!!!!!

I'm using my blog to vent today! I'm completely stressing at right now. So much so that I woke up yesterday with hives on my neck. That doesn't help with the stress for sure.

I have a conference this weekend for work. No big deal. I look forward to it every year. I have to do sub lessons though. Pain in the butt! That's the least of my worries though.

I am a co-sponsor for the International Club at school. We are hosting a Thanksgiving Feast to honor the 15 foreign exchange students that we have. It's next Tuesday! The kids have done NOTHING! Then the principal calls me because he got his invitation...says this is great. He wants to notify the press! Holy crap! We went from just a small shindig to some great big ordeal! So now we are trying to make this nice. Here's the deal...we are all going to the conference this weekend! So we have scrambled yesterday and today in hopes we can pull this off without looking like a bunch of idiots!

Then there is the book! I haven't got the copies back and that's ok. I haven't had time to think about it right now. And I think it would stress me out even more! I hope after next Tuesday I will have time to focus on the book. :)

And if that wasn't enough to worry about the desktop computer upstairs went kaput! Poor Dan has to wait for me to get off my laptop so he can use the computer.

So there's my life....ughhh! Thanks for letting me vent! I must go and start on the very long to do list! Hugs!

No comments: