Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged Again!

Haha! That Leslie...she tagged me again! ;) I think she loves my witty comments! And I can't resist a good tag! ;)

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. CSI
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI NY
4. NCIS
5. Law and Order CI
6. Fringe
7. Burn Notice
8. Supernatural

Hmmm...do you see a pattern? :)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
What didn't happen yesterday!

1. Got to school later than normal and still beat everyone.
2. Gave a quiz that almost everyone passed...for a change.
3. Taught a hard grammar concept and the kids got it.
4. Emailed so late I was the last one here.
5. Played with my puppy.
6. Made Dan get McDonald's for dinner...I didn't feel like cooking!
7. Watched Smallville and Supernatural.
8. Finally fell asleep.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. McDonald's
2. Sonic
3. BBQ Shack
4. Chapala's
5. China Taste
6. Gambino's
7. Austin's...all about the half price burger, baby!
8. Anywhere!

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Finishing my book.
2. Eating at BBQ Shack tonight
3. Going to see Twilight
4. Finish reading the 2 books that I started reading
5. My parents coming for Thanksgiving
6. Christmas in Spokane WA
7. May 31.....any guesses?
8. Summer!!!!

8 Things on my wish list:

1. a new coat
2. $$$$$$
3. no more bills
4. no more student loans
5. Wii
6. See my neice and nephews
7. See my brother
8. more $$$$$$$

8 People I tag:

1. Sarah
2. Leslie...I tag you back... can you come up with more? (It's a challenge!)
3. Kristin
4. Leah
5. Brooke
6. Heather
7. Amber
8. Anyone else who reads this blog! Aha! You've all been tagged!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are so fast! It took me a day or two to think of stuff. I don't think I would be able to come up with more stuff, sorry!Lol! So when are you going to tell us about may 31?

Mary said...

hee hee... you couldn't guess? It's the end of school! Sad isn't it that I'm already looking forward to the end! We just started!

I think it's because I want to finish this book and start on book #2. :)