Monday, January 12, 2009

Gotta Love Those Scams That Fish You In

So it's Monday and I am here at work getting ready for the day. I check my email and of course there is a lot of junk in my email. One email catches my eye. It was one about Freelance Writers. Well of course, being the aspiring author that I am, I had to check it out. I'm reading through thinking, "Wow...if this was really true I could work from home or at least have a very nice part time job." I continued reading and the more I read the more I was fished in. Man what a succor I am. So I finally get to the truth...For just $69.95 will send you a list of companies that you can send your resume too. Uhmmmm NOT SO MUCH! I've been down this road before. I got out of the site and deleted the email. I'll just stick to teaching and finishing up my book. :)

By the way...I'm just psyching myself up to let it go to my friend who is going to proofread it for me. I guess I'm a little nervous. Everyone really likes it and I don't doubt it but I guess I'm a little anxious about finding an agent and really putting myself out there. Keep the prayers coming and fingers crossed. It's getting there!

No comments: