Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome Back to School....or not!

Well...school has begun again! I can't say I'm a 100% ready for the kiddos today but I'm here! I didn't get much sleep last night and I woke up with the onset of a cold but other than that I'm really happy to be at school today.

I covered a class this morning for another teacher. I was on another hall way and it freaked out some of my students. That was kinda fun....Yeah sure we switched rooms with the computer teacher and so now they will be learning Spanish and we will learn computers. Hee hee....I love it!

Well...here's to the new year! Happy 2009!

2 comments:

McKae M said...

Hey Mary!! Being back at school is pretty interesting. I like though it got me out of my house that I have been stuck at for the last three weeks. So I am pretty sure I will be able to TA for you starting tomorrow. So I will try to stop by your room some time soon. I went there this morning but you weren't there.

Leslie said...

I'm so glad school started again. My kids were driving me crazy.

Have fun at work, Mary!