Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No SNOW!!!!

What?! No SNOW?! Ok...if it's going to be icky, cold and dreary at least let there be snow. Enough snow I can stay home read a book, work on my own book and drink hot chocolate all day long. :)

Well...now I really do think that my mood is weather related. I just get in a weird crabby mood when there is no sun. I don't know...Could be just a combo of things. Hopefully I will get out of this abyss soon. I don't like myself when I feel this way. And after yesterday...I really don't like myself too much.

At least I did go to the School Board meeting last night to see my friend Katie get her award for being a Horizon winner. (This is a very prestigious award to 1st year teachers.) It is pretty cool that she won. We all know she is awesome and all the hard work she did last year paid off. Now everyone will know she's awesome too. :)

Well...signing off...maybe a piece of chocolate will help. Rummage...Rummage...oh sorry side tracked by chocolate...but I found a piece! ;) Toodles!

No comments: