Monday, January 26, 2009

Woe is me....

Ok...so I didn't sleep well at all last night. (And no it was not from praying all night for a snow day!) I didn't want to get up this morning as I finally fell asleep about 15 min. before the alarm went off. Is it bad to be praying for a snow day or the end of May?

Don't get me wrong it's not the kids...ok at least not the majority! It's all the extra drama. I think I'm really just ready for warmer weather so I don't have to wear 10 layers of clothing. Run out the door...carefully so not to fall down! Bring on Spring...so maybe the maigraines will stop. (Then it's the allergies...never ending cycle!)

I think it's the Monday Blues and I'll snap out of it soon...about 3pm this afternoon! Hopefully!

Later Gators!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Everyone at my house(except me) woke up in a bad mood today too. Must be the grey skies. Where did the sun go?

Mary said...

wondering that myself. I think I have that problem when you don't get enough sun. I probably should take B12 and Vitamin D.

And unfortunately, the day hasn't gotten any better.

:(