Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 Quirky Things About Me

Leslie tagged me to write 7 quirky things about me. I have lots of quirks but I don't want to tell all my secrets either. ;) So I will attempt 7.

1. I don't like people (even Dan) cooking in my kitchen. I freak out when things are put back right. Sorry Dan.

2. I can go for a couple of weeks without doing real housework and then one day I snap and I'm ticked off until its done.

3. I get obsessed over weird things...ie: reading Twilight series, writing a book.

4. I get annoyed if I don't get my diet coke in the morning. (Is that a quirk or another obsession?)

5. When I'm driving, I jump if I pass someone on my side. (Like someone stopping on a side street.) Guess that came from being hit 2 by other cars.

6. I cry at everything. Hallmark commercials, cards, other commercials, movies (even those that are not supposed to make you cry) Everything!

7. And a final quirk...my life might be disorganized but my desk has to be organized.

Well...that's all about me. :) Tag to anyone!

No comments: