Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's to Mental Health Days!

Ok...so Friday I took off for a mental health day. I just had to get some things done. I cleaned some of my house, saw Sarah and worked on editing my book. So today I finished editing my book like I wanted. yeah!!! I got it printed off and bound.

So Leslie you are first, I'm bringing it tomorrow to church! McKae, you too. :)

Now that the book is in it's "research" mode, I can obsess over finding a publisher. This is the hardest part of writing a novel. If anyone knows anyone in publishing...let me know. :)

I'm on to the next obsession! :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes!!! I'll be there.

Leslie said...

And by the way....I love how you talk directly to me in your posts. I feel so special!

Mary said...

Because you are special!! ;) I'm forseeing a future president of my fan club! ;)

See ya there!