Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update 2008

Obsessions are abounding with me yet again and still! So here's a list of obsession updates:

1) Book....I finally finished!!! And I finally have a title: It's the End of the World as I Know It. Whew!! Didn't think I was ever going to come up with the title. I'm on page 37 of the editing processes. It turned out to be 119 pages all together. I hope to be done editing and revising this week so that I can have it ready for my test subjects Sunday or early next week. ;) (Keep your fingers crossed!)

2) Twilight....still is an obsession. I was watching the Scream 2008 awards last night and they showed yet another trailer for Twilight! Leslie WE ARE GOING!! ;)
By the way...Dan read Twilight and is on New Moon! He is not quite as addicted as I was but at least he's reading them.

3) HSM3....comes out this Friday!!! McKae, you and I are there on Saturday!!! ;)
(I'm such a kid!)

4)NCIS...that might be a new one. I can't stop watching...4,5 and 6 then on Tuesdays at 7 too. Ahhhh! I watch while I'm cooking, cleaning, eating, working on my book! Aghhhh! I just can't get enough of it. (hee hee)

Well...that's just 4 if I continue on...someone might want to send me to the looney bin. Maybe I need to go there. :) Hugs to you all for being such a great support! I will have a very long Thank you page! ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to read your book! I'm so excited!And I don't even know what it's about.