Friday, October 10, 2008

CSI Tears....Spoiler if you haven't seen it yet!

Did anyone else watch CSI last night? Oh my...I cried like a baby. I have been waiting all summer for last night's episode. I knew that the guy playing Warick Brown was going to get kicked off the show but I was hoping that he wouldn't die. I cried for almost half the show. Sarah comes back. I warned Dan ahead of time that it was going to be an emotional show for me. :) I was ok for a while until they showed the funeral at the end. I could take it no more...I cried some more.

I'm a cry baby what can I say. :) I cry at Kodak commercials, Hallmark commercials, etc. There is even a bank commercial that makes me tear up. And forget about the doggie commercials...I'm a mess when that 30 sec. spot is over. Uggh!

Well...good thing it's Friday and no kids at school...I might start crying again! Ha ha ha! Love to you all! Peace out!

No comments: