Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aw...the signs that fall is approaching

Since I stayed home on Tuesday...I undoubtly had to return yesterday. It was a great day for watching Finding Nemo in Spanish. It was raining and the kids were just dragging. :) (Much like their teacher.)

Well....it rained and therefore turned cooler. And oh what a joyous day it was. I saw only a couple of pairs of short shorts roaming around. I saw lots of hoodies instead of the normal "falling out" of shirts! Hallelujah!

Another sign of fall is Dan's first football game of the season. Yes, he was gone refereeing yesterday. Then he had a football rules meeting so he didn't get home til 9pm. Magnum and I had a great time! We got to visit with my visiting teacher and then we had dinner. I did some stuff and watched tv. Yep, you guessed it...whatever I wanted! I've learned to appreciate fall!

Another game this afternoon, but Dan will be home in time for dinner. :) Guess I get to watch what he wants to or go upstairs and watch what I want to... ;)
But tomorrow night, the remote is all mine! :)

No comments: