Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home with a Sty in my Eye

So I just have to say how much I hate using "sick" days for being sick. I woke up Sunday morning with a sty forming on my right eye. I have had them before...painful but usually really small and gone in a day or two. Ok...not so much this time. By Sunday evening, I had a knot forming. It finally starting coming to the service but it is much larger than I have ever had. I spent yesterday with a swollen eye and wanting to scratch my eyeball out. Ughhhh!

I woke up this morning and it was still there and painful. I just called the sub line and figured it was better to be home than at work in pain. I keep putting a hot rag on my face. That helps...so if anyone knows how to get rid of these awful stys please share! I'll take any suggestions at this point!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope your eye is feeling betta!