Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Woeful Wednesday

It should be joyous Wednesday...after all I did get paid today! Well at midnight last night anyway. Well...it would have been joyful Wednesday BUT.....

1. I had to fight with Magnum for the cover all night. (He still thinks he's a little puppy!)
2. I couldn't figure out what to wear.
3. Having a horrible hair day!
4. Check to see that my paycheck came in. (Yippeee!)
5. Go to Sonic because I wanted a giant Rte 44 Diet Coke....and my debit card doesn't work! (Bank shuts it off when I run low in the bank account and forgets to turn it back on!)
6. Go to Price Chopper for breakfast because I can write a check.
7. Get biscuits and gravy...make it to check out lane....girl puts it in the bag and lose half of it by the time I get to work!

Having a wonderful start to an already depressing Wednesday...(funeral is today)
PRICELESS!!!

Hope you all are having a better day!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I sure hope your day gets better Mary! It sure sucks having a bad day. Love ya!

David and Colleen said...

Everyday just about is like that for me :P