Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm so obsessed!!!! Part 2

Ok... So I finished Twilight ran and bought New Moon. I finished New Moon yesterday and ran to Walmart yet again to buy Eclipse! I can't put these down! It's made me quite popular at school! All the girls who have read them now think I am the coolest teacher ever! (I guess they didn't ask thier English teacher if she read them!)

I so love Edward! I don't know why I don't like Jacob but I don't. :) I wish she would just tell Edward yes, get hitched, and be with the love of her life forever. Ughh...is that too much to ask? Is it really?

So I forsee me finishing this one this weekend and having Breaking Dawn started on Monday! Wish me luck! My poor house! I need to vaccum but I can't vaccum and read at the same time! Aghhhhhh!

I think I need a Twilight support group!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are so cute. My house went to pot while I was reading the books. I wanted to be bitten.