Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ode to Cold Weather

Cold weather is my friend on some occasions. Like when I'm snuggled up in my warm cozy bed sleeping soundly. When I can dig out sweaters and add more clothes to my wardrobe. When I can feel the cold breeze blow in my face...wakes you up in a hurry!

Cold weather is good for snow days! ;) I love snow days! (Wishing I could have one this week!) I don't go any where on snow days...just sit at home snuggled in a blanket watching TV! Ahhh...the life!

I do have issues with the cold weather on other occasions. Like when ever joint in my body decides to ache. When my legs and knees do not want to work in the mornings. Or wrestling with the coat and trying to drive.

So cold weather has its good things and its bad. But I am just glad that it is finally here! :)

1 comment:

McKae M said...

Hey!
Well, while you like the cold I will be sitting here hating it. lol. Yeah I get to get my warm clothes and cuddle, but I con't do that when I am in school. And sometimes it seems like it is just as cold in there as it is outside. ha ha.