Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm officially obsessed!



Well...I am officially hooked! Thanks girls! :)
I did not clean my house and read until I finished Twilight. I got to the last half of the book and refused to put it down until I was done. I just had to know what happened. I couldn't wait for this morning...so I could go buy the 2nd one!

So I got up got dressed in a hurry and went to Wal-mart this morning before coming to work. Geez! Poor Dan will never get fed a cooked meal until I'm finished reading them all!

I even went so far as to go to the website and watch interviews with Stephanie Meyer and listened to her play list for each book. OK... Can I just say that she and I really do like the same kind of music! I feel very inspired to write the book I've been wanting to write for a while now. We'll see what happens this summer!

Ok...so has anyone read her new book Host? I'm going to read it but I want to get through the Twilight series first. I also saw that she has a new Twilight series book coming but it's been delayed due to someone being a jerk and publishing parts of it online.

Ahhhh! I've caught the craze! Go Edward!!! (She better stay with him or I'm going to be mad!)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I've read the Host. I liked it. I don't think everyone did though. Don't expect it to be like Twilight, or you will be disappointed. But, I thought it was a very creative and unique book.

McKae M said...

I officially swear you into the twighlight fenzy. lol. they are amazing books, I am bumbed though that ap has to trump breaking dawn (which I have yet to finish do to ap :( tear) Sometimes I wish they could test us over books that we read outside if school because if they did I would be acing reading. lol. And I can't wait for the new book. I love Edward!!!
As for your book idea,I like it, what's going to be about??? :)

David and Colleen said...

I have heard this book is good.