Friday, September 5, 2008

Lost A Dear Friend

I'm writing again because for some reason blogging has become very theraputic for me.

My dear friend Don Bechard passed away this morning. He has been battling cancer for a while. He lost that fight this morning. He had his wife and some of the family there with him when he left this earth. However, his daughter was at school and had to be told at school.

We are all sadden by this but I know that he has gone to Heaven and that he doesn't hurt anymore. I can't stop smiling when I think of Coach. He touched so many lives by his strength and courage. That man never frowned. He was in so much pain but never let on. I admire him greatly and so happy to have known him. He truly was an inspiration to me.

Now comes the healing part for his family. He was very close to them. Don was a very religious man and believed that God would take care of him and his family. He was a member of the Catholic church here in town. I know that there is a special place for him and that his family will see him again. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I can't imagine not having it in my life.

Here's to Don....Until we meet again!

No comments: